Dental Implants Jacksonville NC: The Dos and Don’ts
Dental implants have become one of the most preferred ways to restore damaged teeth. With the help of technology, Dr. Jones will design and place dental implants Jacksonville NC that will look just like your original teeth while giving you a beautiful and unique smile. Dental implants will create a strong base on the roots of your teeth and will improve appearance, speech, and comfort. In addition, dental implants will give you ease when chewing and will last many years. If you are considering dental implants in Jacksonville NC, here’s what you need to know to make them last longer.
- Keep up with your oral hygiene
- Follow your dentist’s advice
- Avoid sugary foods
- Eat soft foods during the healing process such as apple sauce, mashed potatoes, and yogurt
- Use a soft-bristle toothbrush
- Use ice to reduce swelling
- Take time to rest after your dental implants in Jacksonville NC procedure
- Eat healthy foods to speed up recovery time
- Don’t open up cans or packages with your dental implants
- Don’t eat crunchy foods until fully recovered from your dental procedure
- Don’t consume sticky or sugary foods
- Don’t miss your follow-up dental implants Jacksonville NC appointment
- Don’t smoke for as long as you can
During the recovery period, it is crucial to follow certain tips that will make your recovery easier and faster. Regardless of your dental procedure, it is important to visit your family dentist Dr. Jones to perform a thorough evaluation of your oral health. Jacksonville Dental Care not only has extensive experience in anxiety-free oral procedures and care, but our professionals are fully qualified to answer all of your questions.
Jacksonville Dental Care | Dental Implants Jacksonville NC
Considering dental implants in Jacksonville NC? As the leading family dentistry, we have extensive knowledge in dental implants Jacksonville NC. When you book a consultation at Jacksonville Dental Care, Dr. Jones will answer all of your concerns about premier dental implants. Schedule your next dental visit today by going to our website!